Terms of Service
And Vision Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") provides services to users based on the following terms.If you use this site or purchase products, you agree to these terms, so please read these terms carefully.In addition, if you use our current or future services, access our affiliated companies, or purchase their products, they are included on our website. You will also be subject to the guidelines and terms that apply to your service or business, whether or not you do.
The status quo is our top priority when it comes to services through our website.This website administrator reserves the right to suspend the operation of this site for a certain period or indefinitely without prior notice or consent to the user.We are not responsible for timeliness, deletion, storage failure, misinformation, or improper provision of information.
3. User liability and registration items
5. Registration and password
The user shall maintain the confidentiality of the password and shall be responsible for all usages of registration and login, whether authorized or unauthorized.In the event of any unauthorized use, registration, or unauthorized use of your user account or password, you consent to immediate notification.
a.The user shall not allow others to use his / her user name and the corresponding password, and shall take full responsibility for the use and management of his / her user name and the corresponding password, and his / her user name. We are responsible for all actions taken with the password and the results, regardless of whether or not you did the actions.
b.The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the user's user name and the corresponding password being used by another person, regardless of the intentional negligence of the user.
c.When using this service, the user can present his / her user name and password online to receive an inquiry about the usage status of this service (hereinafter referred to as "usage status inquiry service").The orderer recognizes that the act of transmitting personal information via the Internet, etc. performed in online shopping has a risk of information leakage, etc., and shall do so at his / her own risk. , Our company does not take any responsibility.
For any information or data, text, software, code, music or sound sources, photographs or graphics, videos or other materials ("content") provided, whether public or private. It is the sole responsibility of the person who provides the content.Our website may bring up content that is offensive or offensive to our users.We are not responsible for any errors or deletions published on this website.
a.The user shall not perform the following acts on our website.
(1) Acts that infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of other users, third parties, or our company
(2) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of other users, third parties, or our company
(3) In addition to the above XNUMX and XNUMX, any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or the Company.
(4) Acts that slander, defamate, or threaten other users, third parties, or the Company
(5) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals, or acts that provide information that is offensive to public order and morals to other users or third parties.
(6) Crimes or acts that lead to or may lead to crimes.
(7) Pre-election campaigns, election campaigns or similar acts
(8) Activities related to sex, religion, and politics
(9) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(10) Acts that cause disadvantage or discomfort to a third party
(11) Acts for the purpose of profit using our website
(12) Acts of using this site by methods other than those specified by the Company
(13) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(14) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(15) Use of false email addresses, impersonation of third parties or organizations
(16) The act of linking data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that approved by the Company.
(17) Unauthorized access to, or destruction or destruction of, data stored in the computer used by our company.
(18) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(19) Acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
(20) Misleading behavior regarding credit cards or other information
(21) Other acts that violate the law
b. If a user causes damage to a third party when using our website, the user shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the company. increase.
c. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the Company's website, and shall not be obliged to compensate for the damages.
d. If a user causes damage to the Company in violation of this Article, the Company shall be able to claim compensation for the damage suffered by the user.
7. Contents such as forums
Customers accessing this site can post forums and send suggestions, ideas, comments, questions and other information.However, those contents are contrary to laws and regulations, obscene, threatening, defaming, privacy infringing, intellectual property rights infringement, and defaming third parties. This does not apply to anything that is offensive or includes software viruses, political claims, commercial solicitations, chain letters, or mass emails.Do not use false email addresses, impersonate others or organizations, or mislead the source of your card or other content.We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but we do not always monitor the posted content.
If you post content or submit material, you may use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, etc. of such content to the Site and its affiliates. You are deemed to have granted rights, including non-exclusive, free, permanent, irrevocable, complete sublicenses that can be distributed and displayed on media around the world.You are deemed to have granted the Site and its affiliates and sublicensed persons, if desired, the right to use the name you sent in connection with such content. increase.You own or control all rights to the Content you post, the content is accurate, the use of the Content you provide does not violate this policy, and any other person or organization We represent and warrant that it will not hurt and will indemnify us or its affiliates for all claims arising out of the content provided.We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit any action or content.We are not responsible or obligated with any content posted by you or any third party.
8. Provision of services by a third party
9. Disclaimer of warranty
Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, we do not guarantee that this website meets your requirements, is uninterrupted, timely and safe, and is error-free. There is none.In addition, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the results obtained by using this website or any information obtained through this website.You use any Content you download or otherwise obtain through your use of this Website at your own risk and to your computer system resulting from the download of such Content. We understand and approve that you are solely responsible for any damages or data loss.
The Company shall provide the contents of this site "as is" without any warranty, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, except as expressly stated. ..The above "warranty" includes marketability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, and implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.In no event shall we or its suppliers suffer any loss (including, but not limited to, damage due to lost profits, business interruption or loss of information) incurred due to the use or failure to use the content of this site. In contrast, we are not responsible for any advice we may have regarding the possibility of such losses.We do not guarantee that our site, servers, or emails sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful elements.We are not liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, disciplinary and inevitable damages.
The Company is grounds for claiming any loss or damage resulting from the use or non-use of this website, or any error or omission in the content of this website. Notwithstanding, we expressly acknowledge that we are not responsible for any advice we may have about such loss or damage.In addition, even if the loss or damage occurs to another user due to the illegal or inappropriate act of the user who used this service, we do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage.
11. Reservation of rights
12. Allegations of copyright infringement
We and our affiliates respect the intellectual property of others.If it is determined that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a claim by following the procedure below.
If you determine that your work has been copied infringing, please submit the following in writing to our copyright office.Please note that this procedure is to notify us and its affiliates of the notification that your work has been infringed.
-Signature of the person who has the authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner
-Description of the infringing work
-If applicable, the specific location where the copyright was infringed, the page on the site
-Your address, phone number, and email address
-Documents with your own signature that claims not to be used by the copyright owner or his agent or by law.
-A document that, in truth, shows that the above is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or its agent.
The following is our copyright agency for allegations of copyright infringement and procedures for such infringement on this site.
And Vision Inc.
13 compliance law
The governing law for this agreement shall be the law of Japan.
14. Jurisdiction court
(1) If a dispute arises between the Company and the user regarding this service or this agreement, the parties shall resolve it in good faith.
(2) The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court for proceedings that cannot be resolved through consultation.
Click / tap the "Add to Favorites" button to register.